PHUM Privacy and Policy
What personal information do we collect from the people that log-in to app?
We do not collect any personal information from user since all the user’s personal information was set from backend already.
When do we collect information?
We collect Users information when Users used the app in order to request for any approval from other user or our app backend.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from Users in order to send the information or request any approval to/from our backend.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your name and phone number in order to:
- Display in app.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us via the information at the bottom and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.